Container Freight Stations/Container Yard
H&M established the first CFS/CY terminal in the Port of New York/New Jersey. As a bonded container yard, H&M has the facilities and expertise to handle your cargo requirements at our facilities located in Kearny, NJ and Jacksonville, FL.
H & M provides equipment interchange report inspections and arrival notification procedures that can be customized to your specifications. We are equipped to handle dry boxes, flat racks, and refrigerated containers.
- Container Freight Station/Container Yard
- EDI capabilities
- Heavy lift capabilities
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Preparation of Customs & Border Protection documents
- Reefer monitoring
- Special equipment storage
H & M’S KEARNY CONTAINER FREIGHT STATION AND CUSTOMS EXAM SITE provides the following:
- A bonded container freight station devans and consolidates containers for importers and exporters.
- Customs examination services opens, reseals, and reloads cargo for U.S. Customs examination and release.
- H & M Maintenance services repair containers and chassis for the steamship lines.
- Customs cargo exam site and complete container freight station loading and unloading services
- Complete EDI capabilities coordinated through our in-house systems department.
- Equipment interchange report inspections and arrival notification procedures customized to your specifications
- Full load and empty container lift services
- 24 hour company-manned security force cy/cfs terminal open 24 hours a day
- Automated gate system
- Trucking services with more than 100 power units available to ensure prompt, reliable service, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Drivers required to have all five cdl endorsements
700 Belleville Turnpike
Kearny, NJ 07032
Contact: Richard Werkmeister
Facility Code: E-355